Scalp Pigmentation is a hair follicle replication process that helps people suffering from different types of hair loss. Scalp micropigmentation is an amazing, non-surgical solution for a variety of concerns:
- Balding or partial hair loss in men
- Female hair loss due to menopause, facelift surgeries, or just thinning at the crown
- Camouflage hair transplant scars
- Hide symptoms of alopecia
We use medical grade pigments and unique application to replicate hair follicles in your scalp. This treatment is non-invasive and requires no surgery. While scalp micropigmentation is often referred to as a “hair tattoo” process, that is not quite accurate. Unlike a traditional tattoo, our inks do not change color after applying like a regular tattoo does. Our needles are inserted into the dermis portion of skin, which is more controlled and prevents ink from spreading. We utilize hand crafted needles which are 75% smaller then the needles that are commercially sold.
Scalp Micropigmentation by Mary Fernandez of Ramon Bacaui Salon
We understand that not every hair restoration treatment and method is right for everyone.
- Our procedure is perfect for men and woman who are serious about their appearance and prefer a more non-invasive, more affordable treatment.
- In fact, considering the permanent nature of this solution, we know the cost is more competitive than any other option on the market.
- Confidence is such a powerful tool for life, our unique scalp micropigmentation process gives you back that special look.
- Absolutely makes a fashion statement!
- Look the way you want to look, you be the guide and the owner of your look!
- Hair loss has been overcome, never again wonder or worry about your hair loss, for any reason.
- Whether you are bald, thinning, man or woman, have alopecia, or scarring, or just bad transplants, join the thousands that have found a simple, affordable, solution with Scalp Micropigmentation
The first thing you should know about Mary Fernandez is that she is an artist, not just a technician. She painstakingly transforms your look with great precision and care. Previously, I had to apply a product like Toppik to cover thinning areas and create the illusion of density. Thanks to Mary, I no longer have to do that… I can towel dry my hair and shape it with my hands without even thinking about covering thinning areas. I am no longer self-conscious about my hair and I feel like I look years younger. I had considered getting a hair transplant but the cost is comparatively very high and I wouldn´t benefit for about 9 months when the hair finally grew. With micropigmentation, the results are immediate with no downtime or inconvenience. I highly recommend micropigmentation to anyone with thinning hair; and more specifically, I strongly recommend that you contact Mary to do this work. She is an absolute joy to work with and helped to pass the time with engaging conversation. Do yourself a favor…save some money and enjoy your new look by making an appointment with Mary today!!!
– John Kowalski